Sheila Suhan’s Hot Honey Stingy Snack Crackers entry in the Sue Bee Honey Sweet Eats Recipe Contest!
Hot Honey Stingy Snack Crackers
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 pack ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne red pepper
- 8 cups soup/oyster crackers
- Heat oven to 300 F.
- Line a large jelly roll pan with foil.
- Place butter and Sue Bee Honey in a small saucepan and heat over low heat, stirring constantly until melted.
- Stir in ranch dressing mix and cayenne pepper until thoroughly combined.
- Place crackers in a large bowl and gently stir in hot honey mixture until the crackers are evenly coated.
- Pour onto the prepared baking pan, spreading evenly. Bake for 15 minutes, gently stirring every 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on baking pan. Crackers will be sticky until cooled.
- Store in a airtight container.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/