Try this delicious recipe for our Hot Stuff Honey Cheese Ball made with cream cheese, cheddar cheese, onion, bacon, jalapenos and, of course, Sue Bee Honey!
Hot Stuff Honey Cheese Ball
- 1/4 Sue Bee® Honey
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 to 6 green onions, chopped
- 4 1/2 ounces diced jalapeno peppers
- Mix all ingredients in bowl and roll into ball.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Serve with your favorite crackers.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/