Irish Cream Cheesecake
Write a review
- 3/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate graham crackers
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 3 8-oz pkgs. cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup Irish cream liqueur
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar and cocoa.
- Stir in melted butter.
- Pat into a 9" springform pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Set aside.
- Mix Sue Bee Honey and cream cheese until smooth.
- Add eggs, one at a time, and Irish cream liqueur, then mix together.
- Bake at 350 F for 50-55 minutes.
- Remove and cool 20-30 minutes.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/