Key West Chicken Wings
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup teriyaki marinade
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 13x9-inch pan with foil and lightly spray with an aerosol cooking spray.
- In a 1-quart saucepan, heat all ingredients except chicken to boiling, stirring occasionally. Place chicken in pan; pour sauce over chicken.
- Bake uncovered about 1 hour, turning chicken 2 or 3 times, until juice of chicken is clear when thickest part is cut to bone (180 degrees).
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/