Kohlrabi for the Novice
Write a review
- 2 tablespoons Sue Bee® Honey
- 4 kohlrabi
- 1/2 cup carrot
- 2 tablespoons pecans
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Add the kohlrabi and carrot and cook for five minutes or until kohlrabi is tender.
- Meanwhile, combine Sue Bee Honey, pecans, lemon juice, lemon zest and chives in a small bowl. Stir to mix well and set aside.
- Drain vegetables and place in a serving bowl.
- Top with the honey mixture and butter, stirring to combine.
- Serve immediately.
- To toast nuts in a skillet: Cook them in a dry skillet over medium-low heat for around seven minutes, turning them occasionally to prevent burning, until they are fragrant and visibly darkened. Then cool completely.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/