Korean Roast Chicken Thighs
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 8 chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup minced green onion
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Place chicken skin side down in a large baking dish.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl and then pour on top of the chicken.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes.
- Turn the chicken over in the dish and bake for another 15 minutes.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/