Lavender Mint Tea
- Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 teaspoon dried lavender flowers
- 2 teaspoons dried mint
- 1 cup boiling water
- If you have a tea ball, place the herbs in it. If not, you can brew this in the tea and strain it in a fine strainer after it has brewed.
- Pour the boiling water over the herbs; let steep for 5 minutes.
- Strain, if needed, and serve hot.
- Sweeten with Sue Bee Honey.
- This can also be made as iced tea- double the herbs and let steep in 1 Qt of water overnight in the fridge.
- You can add more water, to taste, if it is too strong.
- Again, sweeten, if desired.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/