- 1/8 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/3 cup onion
- 1 cup couscous
- Rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
- Cook chicken, onion and garlic in the butter in a large skillet for about 6 minutes or until chicken is browned, turning once.
- Add orange zest, orange juice and salt to skillet.
- Bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and all spice onto chicken.
- Drizzle with Sue Bee Honey.
- Simmer uncovered for 5 to 7 minutes more or until chicken is tender and no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, cook couscous according to package directions.
- Top couscous with chicken and sauce before serving.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/