Low Fat Zucchini Muffins (Made With Splenda and Honey)
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 tablespoons reduced fat margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 cups zucchini
- 3 egg whites
- 3/4 cup Splenda granular
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325 F and spray muffin pan (12 cups) with non stick cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20 to 25 min or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/