Marinated Zucchini Cubes
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon red onion
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
- 4 cups zucchini, cubed
- Mix all ingredients except zucchini in a large glass bowl; microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Stir in zucchini; cover and chill, at least 2 hours.
- Serve with a slotted spoon to drain.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/