Marvelous Marinated London Broil
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 lime, juice of
- 2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2-2 1/2 lbs flank steaks
- Pour the Sue Bee Honey into a 2-cup glass measure. Microwave the Sue Bee Honey, uncovered, at high, 30 seconds to make it pour easily.
- Remove the measure from the microwave and add the oil, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, lime juice, garlic and onion powder. Whisk to blend well.
- Place the meat in a gallon-size zipper-top plastic bag. Whisk the marinade once more and pour it over the meat. Seal the bag and turn the bag several times to cover the meat with marinade. Refrigerate 8 to 24 hours, turning the bag at least once, if possible.
- Turn on a gas grill to medium high.
- Remove the meat from the marinade and discard the marinade. Grill the meat, covering the grill to the desired doneness, 7 to 10 minutes per side for medium-rare, depending on the thickness. Do not overcook.
- Remove from the grill and slice across the grain. Serve at once, or let stand until ready to serve. Refrigerate leftovers, covered, up to 3 days.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/