Whether you're sitting poolside or looking to quench your thirst after mowing the yard, the best way to cool down this summer is with a refreshing pitcher of delicious Sue Bee Honey Lemonade with Raspberry Cubes!
3/4 cup Sue Bee Honey
1-1/2 cups lemon juice
9 cups water
1. Combine lemon juice and honey in large pitcher; stir until honey is dissolved.
2. Stir in water.
3. Place 1 to 2 pieces of fruit in each compartment of 2 ice cube trays.
4. Fill each compartment with honey lemonade and freeze until firm.
5. Chill remaining lemonade.
6. To serve, divide frozen fruit cubes between tall glasses and fill with remaining lemonade.