- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 2 cups cheese
- 1/2 cup black olives
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can corn
- 8 oz. can tomato sauce
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 green pepper
- 1 small onion
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 cups lettuce
- Separate dough triangles.
- Arrange in large pie plate to form crust; press edges to seal.
- Bake at 325 F for 8 minutes.
- Brown ground beef with onion and green pepper; drain.
- Stir in taco seasoning, Sue Bee Honey, tomato sauce and corn.
- Spoon into prepared shell, top with cheese and bake until just melted.
- Sprinkle top with lettuce and olives.
- Top with sour cream and serve.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/