Write a review
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 3 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 egg whites, beaten until stiff
- food coloring, optional
- nuts, optional
- Stir together Sue Bee Honey, sugar, water and salt.
- Microwave for 17 minutes or until mix reaches a hardball stage (do not stir).
- Slowly pour entire mixture all at once into beaten egg whites.
- Beat mixture until it loses its shine and begins to hold its shape (if desired, add nuts and food coloring while beating mixture).
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen candies.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/