Susan Lawrence’s Microwave Pink Champagne Jelly entry in the Sue Bee Honey Sweet Eats Recipe Contest!
Microwave Pink Champagne Jelly
- 1 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 1/2 Cups granulated sugar
- 1 3/4 Cups pink champagne
- 1/2 bottle liquid pectin
- Stir together Sue Bee Honey, sugar and champagne in a 3 quart glass casserole dish.
- Cover with lid and microwave on high for 4 minutes. Remove the cover, stir mixture, replace the cover and cook another 4 minutes.
- When mixture comes to a boil, stir again and microwave one more minute.
- Slowly add the fruit pectin while vigorously stirring until pectin is completely dissolved.
- Ladle mixture into heated sterilized jars and process for 10 minutes using the hot water bath method OR you can freeze the jelly using freezer canning jars.
- Makes 4 eight ounce jars of jelly.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/