Million Dollar Bars
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 21 1/2-ounce package fudge brownie mix (plus ingredients to make mix)
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 6-ounce package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare and bake brownie mix as directed on package, using cake-like directions.
- Meanwhile, combine Sue Bee Honey and peanut butter in small saucepan and heat over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Keep warm.
- Immediately after removing brownies from oven, sprinkle with peanuts and chocolate chips.
- Drizzle with warm Sue Bee Honey/peanut butter mixture.
- Cool completely before cutting.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/