Having friends over for a celebration? Try this delicious recipe for Mini Pigs in a Blanket With Honey-Caramel Sauce made with Sue Bee Honey! It’s the perfect appetizer for friends to grab-and-go.
Mini Pigs in a Blanket With Honey-Caramel Sauce
Write a review
- 3 tablespoons Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 tube crescent rolls
- 24 cocktail wienies
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Cut each crescent roll into thirds and wrap cocktail wienies.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine Sue Bee Honey, butter, brown sugar and chopped pecans. Microwave for 30 to 45 seconds or until melted; pour in a greased 8-by-8 pan.
- Place wrapped cocktail wienies in sauce and cook uncovered for 15-20 minutes.
- Spoon caramel sauce from pan on the top of wrapped cocktail wienies.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/