Mu Shu Chicken Wraps
- 1/8 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 onion
- 1 1/2-2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- salt and pepper salt and pepper
- 1 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 (12 ounce) bag broccoli coleslaw mix
- flour tortilla
- Place the diced onion in the slow cooker.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper, place it on top of the onions, and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours or until the meat pulls apart easily with a fork.
- With a slotted spoon, transfer the chicken and onions to a medium bowl and shred the meat.
- In a small bowl, mix together the hoisin sauce, Sue Bee Honey and ginger; stir the mixture into the shredded chicken and onion.
- Place a small handful of broccoli slaw on a warm tortilla, add several spoonfuls of the chicken mixture, and roll up.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/