Napa Fusion Slaw
Write a review
- 2 tablespoons Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/2 large jicama
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons dried ancho chile powder
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 large red pepper
- 2 carrots
- 1/2 napa cabbage
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro leaf
- Place jicama, cabbage, pepper and carrots in a large bowl.
- Whisk together the Sue Bee Honey, lime juice, vinegar, ancho powder and oils in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Pour the dressing over the salad mixture and toss to coat well.
- Fold in the cilantro.
- Let salad sit in fridge for 20 minutes and serve.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/