Reindeer Honey Sugar Cookies
1/3 cup Sue Bee Honey
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/4 cup sugar
1 1/2 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/8 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 300 F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a mixing bowl combine flour, soda and salt.
3. Cream together the butter and sugar. Add the Sue Bee Honey and cream well.
4. Slowly add the flour mixture and mix until just incorporated. Finish by hand if needed. Do not overmix the dough.
5. Roll out dough on floured surface. Use a "bell" shaped cookie cutter (upside down) to cut out reindeer shapes.
6. Place cut-outs on baking sheet. Place sheet in fridge and chill for 10 minutes.
7. Once chilled, place in oven and bake 12-15 minutes or until golden.
8. Allow to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to rack to cool completely.
9. See decorating details below.
2 cups powdered sugar
1/2 cup evaporated milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon almond flavoring
Mix together until desired consistency is reached.
Colored candies for nose and eyes
Mini pretzels for antlers
1. Dip face of cookie into glaze and place on a drying rack.
2. Position pretzels as antlers and add candy for eyes and nose.
3. Let glaze dry and harden, giving the surface of the cookie a slight sheen.
4. Once dry, the candy and pretzel decorations will stay in place.
Almond & Honey-Butter Cookies from EatingWell.com
Hungarian Christmas Honey Cookies from The Hungarian Girl
Honey Gingerbread Men from A little Polkadot
Coconut Flour & Honey Christmas Cookies from Lopez Family Now
Honey-Ginger Bites from BHG
Holiday Sugar Cookies from Diana's Desserts
Honey Cookies from Foodie Wannabe
Bee Hive Blog
Ho-Ho-Honey Bear Bottle
If you’re looking for a quick gift idea that that won’t break the bank, you’ve come to the right place! Dress up an ordinary bottle of Sue Bee Honey to create a festive holiday gift.
What you’ll need:
12 oz. Squeeze Bear of Sue Bee Honey
Black pipe cleaner
Hot glue or other adhesive
For Santa’s suit, start by cutting a piece of red felt approximately 3” x 6” and apply it to the base of your honey bear using hot glue or other adhesive. Next, cut a piece of white felt approximately 1/2” x 6” and apply it around the waist of the honey bear. Add the vertical stripe by cutting another piece of white felt approximately 1/2” x 2” and applying it below the honey bear’s mouth so it meets the white felt around the waist. Finish off the suit by wrapping a black pipe cleaner around the waist of the honey bear for the belt.
For the hat, cut a piece of white felt approximately 1/2” x 3” and wrap it around the base of the lid. Cut a piece of red felt approximately 3” x 3” and apply it to the top of the lid. Pull and secure the top ends together to create a pointed effect. Apply a white cotton ball to the tip of the hat using glue or adhesive.
For the beard, glue white cotton balls to the face of the honey bear.
Ta-da! You’ve got yourself a Ho-Ho-Honey Bear Bottle.