Prep Time:10 min
Cook Time:13 min
Servings: SERVES 4
1/2 teaspoon Sue Bee Honey
2 cups cauliflower
2 teaspoons cider vinegar
1/3 cup low-fat sour cream
1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/8 teaspoon ground coriander
1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup carrot
2 tablespoons sliced green onions
1. Steam first 2 ingredients, covered, 2 minutes. Rinse mixture under cold water; drain well.
2. Combine salt and next 5 ingredients (salt through crushed red pepper) in a small skillet; cook over medium heat 2 minutes or until lightly aromatic, stirring constantly.
3. Add vinegar while of the heat.
4. Combine spice mixture, sour cream, and honey in a bowl; stir well.
5. Add cauliflower mixture; toss well to coat.
6. Chill for 1 hour.
7. Top with green onions just before serving.