This fluff filling for angel food cake combines honey with mascarpone cheese, whipping cream and a touch of lemon that's perfect for a springtime party!
Sue Bee Fluff Filling for Angel Food Cake
1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
8 ounces mascarpone cheese
1/2 cup whipping cream
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 8-inch-diameter prepared angel food cake
1. In a saucepan, heat Sue Bee Honey until thin enough to brush over cake.
2. Beat together mascarpone cheese, whipping cream and 1 tablespoon of Sue Bee Honey until light and fluffy.
3. Fold in the lemon juice.
4. Slice the cake in half horizontally.
5. Brush tops of both layers with Sue Bee Honey.
6. Spread filling on bottom layer, then place second layer on top.
7. Serve immediately or cover and chill up to 2 hours.
8. Makes 10 to 12 servings.