Nut Butter Balls
Write a review
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup blackstrap molasses
- 2 cups oats
- chocolate chips
- toasted sesame seeds
- Thoroughly mix the Sue Bee Honey, peanut butter and molasses ingredients.
- Add the oats, coconut and chocolate chips; stir to coat.
- Form into a 1 inch round cylinder using wax paper.
- Chill for about 30 minutes or longer and cut and roll into golf ball sized or smaller pieces.
- Roll each ball in a dish of sesame seeds (whole or ground) to coat.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/