Nut Encrusted Mahi Mahi
Write a review
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- mahi mahi fillet
- 1 1/2 cups corn flakes
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- salt and pepper
- cooking spray
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- In a food processor, pulse nuts until coarsely chopped.
- Add cornflakes and pulse both together until flakes are in small pieces but not broken down.
- Add chopped parsley, salt and white pepper to the mixture and spread on a platter.
- Roll the fish fillets in the cornflake breading and press it on the fish with your fingers to make it stick.
- Spray the baking pan, lay the fish fillets in.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- The fish should still be moist and delicate- not overcooked or dry.
- While the fish is baking, mix the Sue Bee Honey, soy sauce, and dry mustard until thoroughly integrated.
- Place the mahi mahi on a dinner plate with rice.
- Pour a little honey soy glaze over the fish and drizzle a little around it on the plate.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/