Oatmeal Banana Muffins
- 3/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup quick-cooking oat
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Cream margarine and sugar in mixing bowl.
- Add eggs, bananas and Sue Bee Honey; mix well.
- In separate bowl, combine dry ingredients; stir into creamed mixture just until moistened.
- Line muffin tins with paper cups or grease tins.
- Fill cups 2/3 full.
- Bake in preheated 350 F oven for 18-20 minutes.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing to wire rack.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/