Oatmeal Blueberry Cookies
- 1/8 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 cup flour
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Mix dry ingredients together and set aside.
- Cream butter and sugars.
- Add egg and Sue Bee Honey, mix well.
- Stir in dry ingredients. Stir in blueberries.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons on parchment lined cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 for about 8-10 minutes, until golden on the edges and just set.
- Cook them too long and they will be hard and they are better chewy.
- Cool on racks, store airtight.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/