- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 cups wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cups white flour
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/8 cup oil
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon yeast
- Put ingredient in bread maker in the order listed above. Set to dough cycle. Check to see if a good ball is forming; if needed add a teaspoon of water or flour at a time to get a good dough ball.
- At the end of the dough cycle, form a loaf and put in lightly sprayed bread pan. Cover, and let raise for about 45 minutes to an hour.
- Bake at 350 for 45-50 minutes, depending on your oven.
- After removing from oven, lightly spread melted butter on the top crust with pastry brush (optional; gives it a nice look and flavor).
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/