Kristen Heigl’s Oatmeal Honey Flax Bars entry in the Sue Bee Honey Sweet Eats Recipe Contest!
Oatmeal Honey Flax Bars
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 3/4 cup quick cooking oatmeal
- 1/2 cup blueberry ground flax
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream the butter and the sugar.
- Add the Sue Bee Honey, vanilla, cinnamon, and baking soda and mix just until well combined.
- Stir in the oatmeal, flax and chocolate chips.
- Bake 15 minutes or until slightly browned.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/