- 2/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 1/4 cups oatmeal
- 1/4 cup nuts
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Pre-heat oven at 450 F.
- Cover 12 muffin bowls with oven-safe paper.
- On a big bowl, mix oatmeal, nuts, raisins, baking powder and salt.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until you have an even mix.
- Put the mix on the muffin bowls and fill 3/4 of each one.
- Bake for 13-15 min or until golden.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/