Kathi Taylor’s Oatmeal Pie entry in the Sue Bee Honey Sweet Eats Recipe Contest!
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup dry oatmeal
- 1/4 teaspoon salt prepared pie crust
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the Sue Bee Honey, butter, sugar, and eggs.
- Beat together until well blended.
- Add the oatmeal and salt. Blend together well, mixing by hand.
- Pour the mixture into a prepared pie crust.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/