Orange Rice and Spice Breakfast
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 cup brown rice
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1/4 cup ground nuts
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup dry milk
- 2 cups water
- orange slices
- Mix rice, water and salt in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, stir, cover and reduce to a simmer.
- Simmer 35-40 minutes or until rice is cooked.
- Add milk to cover rice.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and cook over medium heat until heated through.
- Garnish with orange slices, if desired.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/