Aaron Henningsen's favorite Sue Bee recipe!
Prep Time: 15 mins.
Cook Time: 30-40 mins.
1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
1/4 cup orange juice
1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
2 green onions, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon apple juice
1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root,
1 pound salmon fillets
1. Combine Sue Bee Honey and next six ingredients in a large resealable plastic bag.
2. Add salmon; seal bag and turn to coat.
3. Refrigerate for 1 hour, turning several times.
4. Line 8-by-8-inch baking dish with foil; coat foil with nonstick cooking spray.
5. Drain and discard marinade.
6. Place salmon in baking dish and bake at 350 F for 30 to 40 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.