Oven Baked Honey Chicken
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups dried breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4-6 chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Spread oil over the foil liberally.
- Whisk together Sue Bee Honey and vinegar in shallow bowl.
- Pour bread crumbs into separate bowl.
- Roll chicken in honey mixture, then in bread crumbs.
- Place chicken on baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until no longer pink in center.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/