Oven-Roasted Honey-Glazed Sweet Potatoes
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 3 to 3 1/2 pounds sweet potatoes, cubed
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- salt salt
- fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Pat all the potato cubes thoroughly dry using paper towels.
- Arrange the sweet potato cubes (if possible in a single layer) in a lightly-buttered 13-by-9-inch dish.
- In a small saucepan or the microwave, heat and stir together Sue Bee Honey, butter and lemon juice until butter melts.
- Pour butter mixture over the sweet potatoes; toss well to coat.
- Sprinkle with salt and lots of black pepper.
- Bake uncovered until just fork-tender, stirring and turning with a spatula or wooden spoon, about 40 minutes depending on the size of sweet potato pieces.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/