Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup dates
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups matzo farfel
- 1/4 cup passover brown sugar
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup shredded fresh coconut
- chocolate chips chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Combine matzo farfel, coconut and nuts in a bowl and spread mixture on a lightly greased jellyroll pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, tossing several times until lightly toasted.
- Meanwhile, in 2-qt saucepan combine Sue Bee Honey, margarine, sugar and salt.
- Bring to a simmer for a few minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add lightly toasted farfel-coconut-nut mixture to syrup mixture.
- Mix well, coating evenly and then place back on jelly roll pan.
- Increase oven to 350 F and toast mixture for 20-25 minutes until it is golden brown, stirring several times to avoid burning.
- Transfer granola to a large mixing bowl and stir in raisins, dates and cinnamon with a spatula, breaking up any large clumps.
- Cool thoroughly and add chocolate chips.
- Store in an airtight container.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/