Write a review
- 3/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup finely grated zucchini
- 1/2 cup finely grated carrot
- 3/4 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 3/4 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup all-fruit strawberry preserves
- Preheat oven to 400 .
- Spray paper muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine flours, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- With two knives or a pastry blender, cut in peanut butter until coarse crumbs form and mixture is no longer powdery.
- Add Sue Bee Honey, milk, carrot, zucchini, egg and oil; stir until well moistened.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons batter into each muffin cup.
- Top each with about 1 teaspoon fruit preserves.
- Cover with remaining batter.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/