Write a review
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2-12 oz package butterscotch chips
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 3 cups roasted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon water
- Cut margarine into flour and brown sugar until mixture is crumbly.
- Press into bottom of 11x16-inch jelly roll pan or cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes at 350 F.
- Melt Sue Bee Honey, butterscotch chips, margarine and water together.
- Spread over crust and sprinkle with peanuts.
- Bake an additional 5 minutes or until bubbly around the edges.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/