Peanut Butter Honey Balls
Write a review
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 cup nonfat dry powdered milk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup English walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- in a medium bowl mix Sue Bee® Honey, powdered milk, peanut butter and graham cracker crumbs until well-blended.
- In a small bowl mix chopped walnuts and coconut. Set aside
- Shape honey mixture into balls and roll in chopped walnut coconut mix.
- Chill until firm. Serve.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/