Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
Write a review
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or flavoring
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1 14-ounce package milk chocolate
- candy kisses
- Cream together first 5 ingredients.
- Add baking soda, salt, vanilla and flour.
- Shape into 1-inch balls and roll in sugar.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 350 F for 8 to 12 minutes, or until brown.
- Remove from oven and immediately press an unwrapped kiss into each cookie.
- Remove from cookie sheet and let cool until chocolate kisses harden again.
- Makes 4-5 dozen cookies.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/