Pear and Cranberry Granita
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 (15 ounce) can pear halves in natural juice
- 1 1/4 cups 100% cranberry juice
- Fresh cranberries
- Fresh mint sprig
- Combine Sue Bee Honey and pears in a processor; puree until smooth.
- Pour reserved pear juices into 2 cup measuring cup.
- Add enough cranberry juice to pear juices to measure 2 cups.
- Add juice mixture to processor and process until well blended.
- Transfer to 13x9 glass baking dish.
- Freeze until frozen, at least 5 hours or overnight.
- Using fork, scrape surface of granita to form crystals.
- Divide among serving glasses
- Garnish with cranberries and mint sprigs, if desired.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/