Homemade cookies are always the best. The pecans in this recipe add a little crunch while the honey makes a sweet, moist dessert. It’s an easy recipe with common ingredients but has a delicious taste!
Pecan and Honey Cookies
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cup flour
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups oats (quick)
- 3/4 cup pecans
- Beat sugar and butter until creamy.
- Add eggs, honey and vanilla. Beat until fluffy.
- Stir in flour, soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Add oats and nuts.
- Chill until firm.
- Form into balls. Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- Cool before removing from pan.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/