Pineapple Banana Bread
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup walnuts
- 4 1/2 cups flour
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 4 ripe bananas
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 2 2/3 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F and grease 3 (8x5x3 inch) large loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter with sugar and Sue Bee Honey; then beat in eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
- Stir in the bananas and the pineapple (with the juice). Then add flour, walnuts, cinnamon, baking soda and salt until moistened.
- Pour into prepared loaf pans and bake for 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in the center of bread comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for at least ten minutes before removing from pan.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/