Ale Gambini’s Pink Grapefruit-Honey Caramelized Barramundi entry in the Sue Bee Honey Sweet Eats Recipe Contest!
Pink Grapefruit-Honey Caramelized Barramundi
Write a review
- 2 tablespoons Sue Bee® Clover Honey
- 1 pink grapefruit juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin olive Oil
- 2 barramundi filet
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Pink Himalayan salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh italian parsley , chopped
- 1 shot cognac or brandy
- Squeeze out the juice from a pink grapefruit, set aside.
- Dissolve Sue Bee Honey using a tablespoon of grapefruit juice, set aside.
- In a large skillet melt butter and Extra Virgin Olive Oil then add the Barramundi filets. Sauté quickly then turn on the other side. Pour over the grapefruit juice, the Sue Bee Honey and sprinkle with parsley; adjust the taste with salt and pepper.
- Cook at medium heat until grapefruit and honey start to thicken.
- Add the shot of cognac an let cook until caramelized.
- Serve hot over a slice of grapefruit, drizzled with the grapefruit-honey glaze and sprinkled with fresh parsley.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/