Pork Chops in Honey-Mustard Sauce
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 4 (6 ounce) center-cut pork chops
- salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups dry white wine
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- Sprinkle pork with salt and dash fresh ground pepper to taste.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick frypan over medium high heat.
- Add pork, cook for 5 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Remove pork from pan.
- Add Sue Bee Honey, white wine and mustard to pan, bring to a boil and cook 3 minutes.
- Add the pork, reduce heat, and simmer for 12 minutes, turning pork after 6 minutes.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/