Prep Time:15 min
Cook Time:15 min
Servings: 35 pieces
1 cup Sue Bee Honey
1 cup low-fat peanut butter
1-2 cup powdered milk
1/2 cup finely grated coconut
1. Put peanut butter and honey in bowl and blend well.
2. Add 1 cup powdered milk or wheat germ and blend into a stiff dough, adding more powdered milk or wheat germ as needed.
3. Form mixture into small 1-inch balls or patties.
4. Put coconut in flat pan.
5. Roll balls or patties in coconut to coat.
6. Place side by side on dish covered with wax paper, cover with another wax paper sheet, and refrigerate.
7. Serve as a sweet snack treat.