Prep Time:20 min
Cook Time:3 hours
Servings: SERVES 10
1 tablespoon Sue Bee Honey
3 lbs boneless pork loin roast
salt and pepper salt and pepper
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 cup applesauce
3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
3 sprigs fresh rosemary
1. Salt and pepper the roast on all sides.
2. Brown the roast on all sides in the oil, in a large skillet.
3. Place the roast on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
4. In a small bowl, add the applesauce, mustard, and honey; stir to combine.
5. Spread the mixture over the roast.
6. Place rosemary sprigs on top of the roast.
7. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 1 hour 45 minutes to 2 hours 30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees.
8. Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.