Prep Time:15 min
Cook Time:15 min
Servings: SERVES 4
1 1/2 teaspoons Sue Bee Honey
20 ounces arugula
16 cherry tomatoes
2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
6 tablespoons olive oil
1 1/2 tablespoons red wine
1 1/2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
1/3 teaspoon coriander
1. Put the arugula and cherry tomato halves into a large bowl.
2. Keep in refrigerator until ready to serve.
3. Whisk all the dressing ingredients until emulsified and dress the salad.
4. Toss well to coat and distribute amongst 4 salad plates.
5. Sprinkle sesame seeds over top.