Prep Time: 35 min
Servings: 12 muffins
1/2 cup Sue Bee Honey®
2 cups whole wheat flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/4 cups buttermilk
2 egg whites
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 cup blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Coat 12 muffin cups with cooking spray.
3. Sift together flour and baking soda.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk together buttermilk, egg whites, oil and Sue Bee Honey until creamy; stir in the blueberries.
5. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry.
6. Fold together with a rubber spatula until the batter is moist yet remains slightly lumpy.
7. Pour into muffin cups and bake 30 to 35 minutes.