Quick and Easy Thai Style Coleslaw
Write a review
- 2 tablespoons Sue Bee® Honey
- 16 ounces shredded coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Thai fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- salt and pepper
- Place coleslaw mix or broccoli slaw mix in large bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix the Sue Bee Honey, lime juice, rice vinegar, fish sauce, sesame oil and peanuts.
- Stir until well blended.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add to the slaw mixture and toss gently to mix.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/