- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 4 (4 ounce) tilapia fillets
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease a 11x7 inch baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the Sue Bee Honey, olive oil, raspberry vinegar, mustard and dill weed.
- Arrange the tilapia fillets in a single layer in the prepared baking dish.
- Pour mixture over the fish fillets, coating the fillets evenly.
- Bake in a preheated oven, uncovered for 20 minutes or until fish is flaky with a fork.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/